Apple’s baseline 2017 phone gives up a few things the Plus and X have, but it has a lot going on under the hood.
“David Glen and Des Small provided outsourced services on a national communications review project 2011-2012.Services provided included identification of overcapacity and legacy services, RFP process, change proposals, supplier selection, and contract negotiations. This was a successful collaborative process resulting in reduced costs and some improved services while maintaining good supplier relations.”
- – The Download – Replicating Success
- ‘Not a trivial matter’: Foreign buyer ban will hit Spark’s 5G plan – NZ Herald
- Might be more robust than some connections we’ve experienced!Someone Used Wet String to Get a Broadband Internet Connection – Motherboard
- iPhone 8: Should you upgrade? – CNET
- iPhone 8 review: The status quo upgrade – CNET
- 5 things we just learned from the iPhone 8 teardown – CNET